Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server - discussion

Go down 
+3
Lee
GayLodr
ElANiUS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ElANiUS

Server - discussion Empty
PostSubject: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:09 am

Well, I want to know your oppinions of our server, everyone should reply with only one answer.

1.)Server will be Private (Scrims and Trainings)
2.)Server will be Public (Only fragging and fun)
3:)Server will be Public and when we will need to play war or training, we could add a password.

Give me your ideas.

Choose from 1,2 or 3 and say why ! afro
Back to top Go down
GayLodr

GayLodr

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 am

Sorry Elanius .. nore answers :

1.) If you will have private server only for wars or trainings ..... isnt bad idea but server must be down all time only when we wiil play will be online , and that only if i have time to turn server on .

2.) We have now public server ... and no1 coming to play ... maybe 20 players was there .. that nice for a week i thing ... i hope it will be more .
3.)To have public server with pass ... if we go to play War and 10 players "killing each other" on server ... what you do ? ... kick ?
I dont wana do it this way ...

I choose 2.) for now ... my friend is working on 10 maps campain and i wont to see how many people come .
Back to top Go down
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:01 pm

i vote on 3) Server will be Public and when we will need to play war or training, we could add a password

i think that we can start to play on him, oders will come too and we have a public server. but when we want to training or make a war, we close the server and play, but i dont think that a server just for training it will be good now. when we need to close him, we do it
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:32 pm

In italy we say:
Donated a horse not look in the mouth lol!

Like say is a present you can't discuss about......... elephant

Any way my choose is 2!
But if u want full server, the server can't be empty.... NO TE666 for a while..... only our server for all member.
The only think that call people are players on server.....

cyu
Back to top Go down
GayLodr

GayLodr

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:17 am

Eddie you thing is so simply to close server ??? .. i dont have pass to rconn ...im just ref and like i say ... dont wana kick people only for that reason that we choose to have training .... Shocked
But if you all wana it this way , i nedd to respect your choose
Back to top Go down
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 am

well, elan told that we can creat a pass when we want to training, so we wont need to kick anyone. but if we cant do this, as you told, i think that just a public will be great too
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 am

Defintely, the server will be public . Otherwise if the server is empty, we can play there. (Trainings and wars)
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:16 am

Elanius,
find another 5 player for join in 2.6b, we can made trainning on may server.......
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 am

14 Slot Private ETPRO server pending install. Will be up and running properly in next few days

Please request anything for server here like maps etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 am

Great news for everyone...Well, I prefer all maps which are played in clan wars + TE Valhalla and some TJ maps...

List of the maps :

Adlernest (Final)

Bremen (Beta 2)

Braundorf

Caen (Final)

ChocoJump 1.3

City Sniper GA (Final)

Dubrovnik (Final)

ET Headshot 2 (Beta 2)

Frostbite (Final)

Goldrush SW TE (Final)

Ice (Final)

IC TC-Base (Final)

Karsiah

Siwa Oasis SW (Beta 3)

Snatch! (Final 3)

Special Delivery 2 (Final)

Supply Depot 2 (Final)

Valhalla Station TE (Final)

Venice (Final)

Warbell (Final)

Well, I hope CB configs are neccesary to have them on the server.

Nevertheless, maybe more TJ maps for teaching it.

Any suggestions ?
Back to top Go down
DuReX

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am

i love goldrush ;P
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm

1944 beach...?
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 am

You should have all seen it but

Server is up
IP = 212.187.208.67:27960
Private Password = bandwwar
Referee Password = Same as Public
Rcon = Available to Admins

Cfg on is like version 1.0. Seems fine so far. Room for improvement though and just did quick one.
Havent got all maps Elan mentioned but im working on getting those now Smile
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:00 pm

One word to you Mikey : Great WORK!!

Thanks a lot for the server. king
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:13 pm

NP Elan. More than happy to do it. If i get a job soon i can pay for another month. But lets see how popular it is at the moment.

I propose more internal trainings and when we have 4+ on we could go to the war server and discuss tactics play 2 vs 2 + etc
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:20 pm

well that's not one word Elan... but it still does not properly express how grateful we are... Razz

I can only translate one czech saying: "Let the god repay it to you on your children!" cheers / U will have plenty of them... Wink
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Btw: Is is wise to have passes here...? I am gonna delete it... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server - discussion   Server - discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server - discussion
Page 1 of 1