Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uriel wanna join !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uriel

Uriel wanna join !! Empty
PostSubject: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Your English skills: puke! But enougth to talk in ts Very Happy

CONTACT

MSN Messenger: give u in private, not for all!
Email:
Xfire: L1es
Other:

ABOUT ET

Your Nick in game: Uriel
Favourite Weapon: smg
Favourite Class: Med - Field
Favourite Maps: all
Skill: low+

YOUR CLANS
Your Previous Clans: =TE=
Why Did You Leave the Clan(s): Clan dead

OTHER

Do you have TS 2 installed?: Y
Do you have use a headset for gaming?: Y
Are you prepared to get TS2 or headset if you don't have one? i have! Razz
How active you are going to be in game and forums: in game, i can give u 3 full days, Friday to Sunday. For other from 18 to 20 gtm, I'm oldie and have work, so no aviable from 8 to 18, work time Sad(
Why do you want to join B&W: Becouse is great new clan, and i know some member... will be funny and Fruitful time here.
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Well, I know you for long time and I have to say that I like you in most of ways. Smile But we will consider with others but I supoose that you will be our next member. You can see xfires in forum to other players and concact with them.
Back to top Go down
B&W|Nameless

B&W|Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Nice to meet you L!es,I look forward to that You join to our clan,I think that you re really good player ....
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:18 pm

like the old days nam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 pm

This whole thing is getting more and more fun/ny... Wink Just one question... wouldn't u feel bad playing most of time on poor 2.56 patch...?
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Anyway there is one more thought... If we take u, can't u keep your old nick most of us know the best...? Generaly all the fake nicks and stuff like that is prety dull...
Back to top Go down
PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello L!es Like a Star @ heaven nice to see u here,and good luck but u wont need it cause old school players are allways welcome clown
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:27 am

Like u see my nick will be Uriel . I don't know if is possible to have "Ur" black, "i" red, "el" black. But we can talk about name....

Play more in 2.56? I will, but as many of u know i'm banned from te666, and this is the only EtPro active server. I don't play other mod, like pub, jmod and stuff... That's why i don't play alot in 2.56 ....

Hehehe, old school, Those memories ... lol!

cya
Uriel pig
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:54 am

Well,so you re still bann??
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Actually I meant u should keep > lies <

https://bwclan.forumakers.com/gallery/Our-Work/fanny-pic_8.htm check what i found deep inside my computer...

not really old school... can't be more than 2 years old... Wink it's from time when there was only 2 playable etpro servers and =TE= for about 20 people was one of them ...however full of noobies... Very Happy it must had started thta time or so...
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 am

Fantus wrote:
Actually I meant u should keep > lies <

https://bwclan.forumakers.com/gallery/Our-Work/fanny-pic_8.htm check what i found deep inside my computer...

not really old school... can't be more than 2 years old... Wink it's from time when there was only 2 playable etpro servers and =TE= for about 20 people was one of them ...however full of noobies... Very Happy it must had started thta time or so...

OMG!!!!
My first time with a tag Very Happy
And my best frag stat ever lol!
Back to top Go down
PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:35 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 pm

PM the clan password on splatterladder, or invite me to your clan plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:14 pm

You have been added Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uriel wanna join !!   Uriel wanna join !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uriel wanna join !!
Page 1 of 1