Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to join B&W

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:59 pm

YOUR PROFILE

Your English skills: Im English lol!

CONTACT

MSN Messenger: woodski@hotmail.co.uk
Email: ^^
Xfire: woodski7
Other:

ABOUT ET

Your Nick in game: Woody/Moggy - Probably Moggy my new nick for new clan Twisted Evil
Favourite Weapon: Thompson / Rnader
Favourite Class: Medic / Eng
Favourite Maps: Supply / Braundorf / Frostbite

YOUR CLANS
Your Previous Clans: AR, =|UK|= - My clan, AoD
Why Did You Leave the Clan(s): AR was lame and died, =|UK|= didnt succeed that well in getting many members and wasnt ready to be leading a clan, AoD i had a problem with inactivity of some admins and for other reasons

OTHER

Do you have TS 2 installed?: yes
Do you have use a headset for gaming?: yes
Are you prepared to get TS2 or headset if you don't have one? -
How active you are going to be in game and forums: forums visit every day, game weekends and some week nights.
Why do you want to join B&W: Im looking for new clan that can stay with for a while. B&W are doing very well despite being very new clan. You have very good shooters and you need someone good with teamwork and i think i am your guy Very Happy. Also i an be funny on ts lol!

I look forward to your replies
Back to top Go down
B&W|Nameless

B&W|Nameless

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:49 am

I look forward to if you will be our member
and btw you have nice profile picture Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:42 am

Sorry guys im withdrawing application. Shouldnt have made it so soon. I know where i belong and sadly its not here. Sorry for wasting your time
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:26 am

Hi, u just changed your mind...?Very Happy This is really funny... but i got ofc no problems with that... Its not that long since u have join AoD... so i was surprised u want to end it...
Back to top Go down
PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:57 pm

Woodski wrote:
Sorry guys im withdrawing application. Shouldnt have made it so soon. I know where i belong and sadly its not here. Sorry for wasting your time
so where do u belong? well i think this is nice clan for you
clown
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Indeed this is nice clan. But i belong with AoD still and its nice u think this clan is for me but i dont think it is. If you were on 2.6 i would keep my app lol! but i understand your reasons for staying here and multiclanning on same patch is wrong clown so i cant join
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:00 pm

To sum up, it's your decision not ours, so good luck in your near future and see you in near clan wars afro
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:36 am

Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to join B&W Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join B&W   Want to join B&W Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to join B&W
Page 1 of 1