Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

brAhi wants to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brAhi

brAhi wants to join  Empty
PostSubject: brAhi wants to join    brAhi wants to join  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi Gays im back. I have pause for game :)but im back i want play some wars on ettv Smile
brAhi: skill med-, play engy riffle/smg medic
        last clans: zeroskill orzel7
Best wishes for U Elanius Smile
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

brAhi wants to join  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brAhi wants to join    brAhi wants to join  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Hey mate, as far as we have started to play just some random scrims you could be worthy as our next player Smile

Finally, i have known you for some months so you can be part of us...

There are just some rules which are:

Your tag will look like this:
B&W.

B= ^0
&= Color you want (make sure you use a color that has not been used by members already. You can choose also colours which are taken by "inactive players" in our roster here: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=165620, so the range now is quite huge Smile
W= ^7
. = Same color that you use for the &
Your nick= ^7 +- any symbol in your chosen colour if it's necessary

See you in game as soon as possible and do not forget, always wear your tag! When you will start to use it, i will add you on our roster and you can see our players playing etc...

If you don't use splatterladder, i really recommend it as well as reserve your nickname. Then you can follow where are the rest of people play!
Back to top Go down

brAhi wants to join
Page 1 of 1