Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revive the clan!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:47 am

Revive the clan! Revive
B&W

Come on guys, look at our clan , we lost members , bloody holiday is over guys.
I want a bloody reply TODAY , make elan proud & come back boyz.

Revive the clan! Hitler10

Cloud you say NO to Elan / hitler?
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:32 am

hello aki! Very Happy

Here's the reply...

I guess i cant say "NO" to him... but first i need to hear him calling...Very Happy when that happens I'd go for it and start chasing B&W with my syringe and needle... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:29 am

Thx for the reply , only 1 though , but better 1 then 0.

I give you this medal from the 4th reich army, the army of elan!

Revive the clan! IK_1813
Back to top Go down
B&W|Nameless

B&W|Nameless

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 am

Nice Akimbo lol! So I hope that B&W re not dead and I think that our new carrer will be in 3 vs 3 war because We havent a lot of player but if we are going to train a lot we can win and join to clanbase and our clan will be famous and repatable.....
I believe to us afro

Last edited by Nameless on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 am

I have to react Very Happy Nice pictures Ak!mbo anyway, but the main point of our "problem" is inactivity and small number of players, which are ready to play , when it's needed. I took Fys!c, but as you can see, it seems he goes inactive at the moment, so I will speak to him as fast as possible to come back or leave. It's not easy to recruit someone on 2.6b, becauase players want scrims and scrims and we are playing only 3 Vs 3 matches, what is not the best fun of this great game. 6vs6 is much more popular but could we play ?! Not now, so guys, look around when you will play and try to make some friends and contacs even a new players to our clan.

Druss, GayLodr, Elv4 are fine , but only public players, no 2.60b no availability for us !

Good luck and keep searching for new faces to our clan ! afro

Thanks to all !

Elan!us, the Great Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 am

Fantus wrote:
hello aki! Very Happy

Here's the reply...

I guess i cant say "NO" to him... but first i need to hear him calling...Very Happy when that happens I'd go for it and start chasing B&W with my syringe and needle... Wink

Now fantus, can you hear Elan calling us? Ill do my very best to get more ppl & i know a great , untouched source. My school.
Some ppl are following me, am the game king of my school , and i will try to get the best on Wolf ET , if they are good enough we maybe can accept them Smile
Back to top Go down
Phillino

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 am

HEiL HiTLER!

So lets talk xD

HEiL HiTLER!!!!

iM BACK =)

BUT iM NOOOB!!!

BUT AKiMBO IS MORE NOOB!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:31 am

Phillino wrote:
HEiL HiTLER!

So lets talk xD

HEiL HiTLER!!!!

iM BACK =)

BUT iM NOOOB!!!

BUT AKiMBO IS MORE NOOB!!!!

Euhm , dont say heil hitler on the forums.
Hitler tried to kill the CZ too.
Am a racist too but i dont express it on the forums, i say Heil elan !
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 pm

oh-lala... It seems that he's really doing it... Personaly I'm going to solve my cfg problem, decide what goes in and what goes out... But I'm ready for scrim any time! (almost)

Glad to hear about ur virgin source of ppl Akimbo... but i am not much convinced it will work...Very Happy it's pretty old game and stuff like that... well, let's see... Wink

Ak!mbo wrote:

Euhm , dont say heil hitler on the forums.
Hitler tried to kill the CZ too.
Am a racist too but i dont express it on the forums, i say Heil elan !

take it easy aki it's just kind of historic greeting... (but I am not sure if it's legal...)

He tried, that's right, but we're still here and he's gone...xD right? He doesn't even have a grave, does he?

Are u a racist? Where u express it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am

Well Fantus , good news , we got 2 new members & redbull is back & i have already 2 ppl who are interested in joining the clan.
Back to top Go down
Phillino

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:00 am

Hey Fantus

U can get my CFG =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revive the clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revive the clan!   Revive the clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revive the clan!
Page 1 of 1