Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of Flipper's career

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ElANiUS

End of Flipper's career Empty
PostSubject: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:34 am

After a huge waves of solving a problems with PB , Flipper and others can' do anything with that.

After 30 seconds in game he is gonna be kicked by PB. That's mean he can't play anymore ET at this moment and probably in near future. He said Bye Bye to all and maybe we will meet ourselves again.

In conclusion, Flipper was removed from our Clan roster.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:55 am

Have u ever been wandering about writing tragedies...? I think it would be a perfectly fitting job for u... Wink
Back to top Go down
Illidan'

Illidan'

PostSubject: Re: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm

I know hot to solve this.

Its Antivirus blocking pb.
tell me what antivirus he has and i will help.
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

PostSubject: Re: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 am

Norton maybe blocks PB? you should add it to trusted list if you have it, i use Kasperkey very good shit , doesnt block PB.
Back to top Go down
Essari

PostSubject: Re: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 pm

i was have Norman virus controller and that fucking program blocked my ET....

now i deleted it, and my ET run fine again Smile

btw: if u started ET, u cant stop it FFS Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Flipper's career   End of Flipper's career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Flipper's career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: