Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

better head shots!!!

Go down 
+3
Vanessa
ElANiUS
evla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
evla

evla

better head shots!!! Empty
PostSubject: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:51 am

1st of all hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

ok im new to this clan and i just like to share some of my tips and mabe you could share some with me Wink

as we all know head shots is the quickist way to kill for sure...and we also know that getting headshots is easyier said than done lol, however i live with an ex-pro (im not gay!) player...im no pro but i always give this guy a run for his monie Razz and of course i wienge at him till he confesse's some of his tips to me lol..here goes

so this guy tells me :

1st, get rid of all u guns...in which i mean, dont have your gun so u can see it
2nd, use a small or even tiny round dot as a crosshair
3rd, aim shligtly above the head
4th, always move when u shot (pretty standand advice)
5th, when u can ...i.e not in a match, try and turn ur crosshair off...and get used to it for a which then turn back on...this way u wont rely on looking at it when shoting thus getting you used to look at where ur suposed to be looking...which is his head! lol
6th always try and get twice as many headshots per kill in a match...u can see ur stats by pressing alt during the game Smile

7th is the last one (for now hehe) but this one is my advice...i always try and kneel and move when on 1v1 stituation this gives u better shots...when u stand and shoot stright ur bullets go all over the place...when u kneel and shot ur bullets go in one place..and that is where ur crosshair is...so this makes sense yeh??

ok before i go i have to say that, i am no pro and am always leaning and like to listern to other peoples advice as well, so if u have any doubts or have some more tips then share and speak up!!, this way we all get better Wink)

happy killin
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Crouching   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:19 am

Hi elva, thanks for your advices...but I should response and maybe disagree with your seventh point. I know a lot of players which are using their crouch as a advance. For example when I played with solo' 1vs1 in Valhalla, he was crouching a lot and when he stayed on his kneels,it was easier to kill him. It s because when you re hitting an enemy who is in crouch, he scatter his aim and for you is easy target. But this is speculative and it depands to how much good player is.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:04 pm

evla wrote:
1st of all hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

ok im new to this clan and i just like to share some of my tips and mabe you could share some with me Wink

as we all know head shots is the quickist way to kill for sure...and we also know that getting headshots is easyier said than done lol, however i live with an ex-pro (im not gay!) player...im no pro but i always give this guy a run for his monie Razz and of course i wienge at him till he confesse's some of his tips to me lol..here goes

so this guy tells me :

1st, get rid of all u guns...in which i mean, dont have your gun so u can see it
2nd, use a small or even tiny round dot as a crosshair
3rd, aim shligtly above the head
4th, always move when u shot (pretty standand advice)
5th, when u can ...i.e not in a match, try and turn ur crosshair off...and get used to it for a which then turn back on...this way u wont rely on looking at it when shoting thus getting you used to look at where ur suposed to be looking...which is his head! lol
6th always try and get twice as many headshots per kill in a match...u can see ur stats by pressing alt during the game Smile

7th is the last one (for now hehe) but this one is my advice...i always try and kneel and move when on 1v1 stituation this gives u better shots...when u stand and shoot stright ur bullets go all over the place...when u kneel and shot ur bullets go in one place..and that is where ur crosshair is...so this makes sense yeh??

ok before i go i have to say that, i am no pro and am always leaning and like to listern to other peoples advice as well, so if u have any doubts or have some more tips then share and speak up!!, this way we all get better Wink)

happy killin

Very Helpful but i have to disagree with #1 it all depends on What map and where ur at to have ur gunoff ive been playing since rtcw days and the drawgun off command is not good for far away distance but it could do serious damage in a closed area close up on an opponent soon im gonna post my config u guys can take a look i gotta a bunch of stuff thats usefull also i use 3 FOV 120 gun on 90 gun off and 105 gun on 2-6 is very good stuff its how i play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:27 pm

It will be very useful to show our confgis,but I will do that in Internal section...they are just ours Very Happy It will be very useful for every1 who can set up it in theirs.
Back to top Go down
evla

evla

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:14 pm

hey guys....and gals.... Wink

thanks for your post's, and yes it does all depend on your skill level or simply what you are used to Wink

ok getting rid of the gun icon, well i have to say when this ex pro told me and showed me i told him quite simply getted fu*k*d how the hell can that help my headshots, it is hard as f**k lol, but he just say look just get used to it , i swear all the pro's do this ...so i try and try with it and now my results are much much better, Smile so i agree it does take some getting used to but it really does work Smile also he say to me that cheak what my mouse sensitvity is and drop it by 0.5 get used to it and drop it again, till its set to around 2.5, trust me on this, this will make your gaming really hard to start with and it took my two weeks to get used to the slowness of my mouse, but i tell you now that if u persit on this your will deffenatly get better headshots, as you can aim more accurite than ever Smile

and for kneeling yeh well, like i say it does all depend on your skill level and what poistions you are in so, i just thought id put that in there for some extra thinking Wink

anyhow just some tips and again if you think this is wrong then please say!!, or if you can think of something else to add speak up, im always looking to improve Smile

yours in game.....ElV4
Back to top Go down
PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:08 am

its all in your head......u can speak what u want..but everything is in your head clown
Back to top Go down
GayLodr

GayLodr

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 am

all is in your head ... also iron from my MP 40 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:05 am

stop being "funny"
Back to top Go down
GayLodr

GayLodr

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 pm

sorry ... just a joke No
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:38 pm

It wasn't so bad as it can looks like! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GlaX

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:39 am

/cg_drawgun 0
/cg_drawsun 0
/cg_fov 115
/com_maxfps 400
/cg_crosshairsize 40
/cg_crosshaircolour red
/cg_crosshairalpha 2

My opinion.
Because i'm not in this clan, my best things arent posted yet :p
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 am

GlaX wrote:
/cg_drawgun 0
/cg_drawsun 0
/cg_fov 115
/com_maxfps 400
/cg_crosshairsize 40
/cg_crosshaircolour red
/cg_crosshairalpha 2

My opinion.
Because i'm not in this clan, my best things arent posted yet :p

Whats brings you to our clan then stranger?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better head shots!!!   better head shots!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

better head shots!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: