Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrCh

BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Empty
PostSubject: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 am

Well ElANiUS,

As you see I just finished registration Wink
So if you do a scrim/war just let me know gonna try to be more on mIRC so you can spam me there.
What channel are you all in? (just to make life easier).

Greetz,
BrCh
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Hey mate and welcome in our forum!

As i told you, we are focus especially on public gaming. Anyway, do you want to play only scrims or do you want to be a part of us??? Because i am not sure about the others with playing scrims or being on irc. The most of us play more on public servers, though. Even though, you can find me on #czet.
Back to top Go down
BrCh

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 pm

prefer more the actions of scrims/wars its more fun Wink.
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:34 pm

I know it is but the truth is that we need to make our channel on irc again and there we could arranfe wars Smile

AnywaY, if you want to play with us, you have to be part of us. It is up to you... If you want to join then, chech it out the section Members of B&W and follow the link to see how our tag looks and which colours have been already taken!
Back to top Go down
BrCh

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:39 am

I aint mutch of a forum guy but i got a question.
So the pub clan thingy is just playing on pubs with a tag or do you do sometimes rage other pubclans too? Smile
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 am

Our goal is to play with clan tag together on servers and have fun and of course, we could arrange some scrims Smile)

Anyway, here is our (not ours but we can use it anytime we want) TS3 server:

Name: SSX-NETTEAM | Public Server CZ
Address: 95.82.133.201

And channel on irc is: #czet and #B&W.et

See you there or there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)   BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BrCh (Can`t hurt to do some scrims/wars)
Page 1 of 1