Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Werra

Werra

MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Empty
PostSubject: MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS   MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi every1!!! M8s!

I would like to post to all of you, what i found out!!! I´ve worked hard on it for a few months. And this week I´ve came to the end of my research. The result is that in ET isn´t POSSIBLE to do an ancient mysterious trick called "knife headshot"! All vids, where you´ve seen it are FAKE!!! You can´t be able to hit a head with your knife! I´ve got many proofs such as this pic:
MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS 2329989,proof

I am no pro and am always leaning and like to listern to other peoples advice as well, so if u have any doubts or have some more tips then share and speak up!!, this way we all get better Wink) I´m looking forward to your posts....
Bye, always yours Franz "Sonny" von Werra!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS   MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:30 pm

I think youre right Werra i have not seen it either
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS   MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:13 pm

We could to say that Werra doesn't make a mistakes....Unfortunately in head shots with SMG Laughing
Back to top Go down
evla

evla

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS   MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm

hey dude Smile.....the only way i know to kill with a knife is in the back lol...one hit kill ...neaver even treid headshot with a knife, but it is a good thing to learn to adust ur settings so u can get ur knife out quickly for sileint kills lol...hope this helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS   MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS KINFE HS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: