Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm interested in joining this etpro clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StYlE

I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Empty
PostSubject: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:59 pm

I met a few of you guys today on et company pro server and you gave me this website and told me to apply, so thats what this is now. My xfire = etstyle with my correct name and age on my profile. I am maybe low skill but i can get better easily with lots of practice. I play everyday and on weekends i stay up all night. I can attend trianing if thats needed, well if im not at friends. Well chat to me on xfire if you want or i will keep checking the forum and see if i get any replies. CU again on a server. jocolor king What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ak!mbo

Ak!mbo

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:17 am

Plz fill in these questions Wink

Your English skills:

CONTACT

MSN Messenger:
Email:
Xfire:
Other:

ABOUT ET

Your Nick in game:
Favourite Weapon:
Favourite Class:
Favourite Maps:

YOUR CLANS
Your Previous Clans:
Why Did You Leave the Clan(s):

OTHER

Do you have TS 2 installed?:
Do you have use a headset for gaming?:
Are you prepared to get TS2 or headset if you don't have one?
How active you are going to be in game and forums?:
Why do you want to join B&W
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:02 am

Thanks Ak!mbo, you had a some idead...Yes, please fill in it , it's more comfortable for us and for you... afro
Back to top Go down
StYlE

PostSubject: Let me think about it please   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:28 pm

Guys im torn between joining you or the guys on et pro company server - sQauD. I'll have to decide on who its gonna be and let you know straight away. I hope you don't fall out with me if i decide to not join but i could join, i'll think on who to join. I will let u know by tommorow i promise if this is ok? rendeer
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:18 pm

As you wish. You are absolutely free in your decisions...Let us know then Wink
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:40 pm

hi, ...if u were intrested i can write some comparations us/squad... Very Happy and i can pick some our advantagers... begining with our great leader who can manage almost anything Wink

any way i would like to meet u ingame...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining this etpro clan   I'm interested in joining this etpro clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in joining this etpro clan
Page 1 of 1