HomeHome  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Admins,refeeres and others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Admins,refeeres and others   Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm

who will be who and who deserve what Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:40 am

We are not TE666 !!!! i dont give you ref pass for donations or another things . remember that Equilibrium .
You can be Admin on forum , but server is something else . all of you get Admin pass for server , only me and Elanius have ref pas .
I have nothing against all of you , just owner of server dont wana that we all have reffere pas .
Admin pas : none complain
kick
mute
shuffle ( maybe) ..... this all you can do as Admin !!!

Dont be angry at me ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElANiUS



Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-02-24
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:32 am

Well, GayLodr and me have got a password for Referee. The others will recieve the password like Admins. Don't tell these paswords to anyone ,who is not from our clan. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Controversy   Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:56 am

I disagree with this rule, but can understand why!
And GayLodr is owner of server, so him give rulezs!!!! Very Happy

Any way I don't think that in public server we need more then kick, mute, shhuffle, shuffle no reset xp, Warn. It's all we need for manage the server in the rigth way (and please don't give kick to all at beginning, choose your man...... is a privilege not an Right).

Now, when the server will be up and run, what kind of game? (Single map Campaign, map, Campaign) How many map in Campaign?
What map? What kind of config? (You can limit the roles single map es gold 2 rifle, no panzer, 1 MG.... for all the single map).

I don't understand very well what are rule for public server. No Spawn Killing, and? (i think you must write down somenthing for internal use and public....)

I think you should think about what you do, so please Elanius and GayLodr talk about the server and rule to apply on it......

What is the hierarchy of this clan? Leader Elanius. B&W|Fantus' - War organizer , B&W|Vanessa - Battle comander.
who is coleader of clan? if elanius isn't online (and remember u MUST be online 24/7 fix your problem with xfire and leave it open),

B&W|Vanessa - Battle comander ???????????? I'm new here, but I don't see him in any meeting, war, praccy and event? He command with wireless?

Last question (Like many of you know i'm a ball braker!):
yesterday was a training? A miting? or simple playing like on te666 ????????????????

I write all this becouse don't see a clan, don't see a comunity..... Only player that play in same server.....
Make order.. and be proud of the result, or you will be another new dead clan.

cyu
Marco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee



Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:26 pm

i agree in several points with him

we need more organization and training.................real training

and a lot of member dont go to this trainings. lets dedicate more time to the game, at lest on the begining

lets go B&W|, you what to be great or not??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:10 am

Ufff nice one Uriel lol!

""yesterday was a training? A miting? or simple playing like on te666 ????????????????"" ... it was only first public test ... Laughing .. need to see yoour pings , lags ... and other things

""Now, when the server will be up and run, what kind of game? (Single map Campaign, map, Campaign) How many map in Campaign?
What map? What kind of config? (You can limit the roles single map es gold 2 rifle, no panzer, 1 MG.... for all the single map).""...... good question ... if some1 see the name of server is only ""TEST"" .. Elanius and Nameles choose another 10 maps campain , i hope without panzer and rifle , MG choose leader or all members ...

""I don't understand very well what are rule for public server. No Spawn Killing, and? (i think you must write down somenthing for internal use and public....)"" ......... i thing public server dont have oficial rules ( or ??? ) , we just need to chose what we want ... then i do some baners for first warning , second from members , third kick ( can it be ? )

In things like battle comander, war organizer .. i dont make head or tail of it ...

Please send me som PM or mail or something , with ideas for rulesz , banners , maps ... atc . im on x-fire, skype , ICQ , and net whole day ...

Cest praci , pokoj rukam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 am

GayLodr wrote:
Ufff nice one Uriel lol!

""yesterday was a training? A miting? or simple playing like on te666 ????????????????"" ... it was only first public test ... Laughing .. need to see yoour pings , lags ... and other things

Yes i know, i talk about the time spent on <!> server.

GayLodr wrote:
Ufff nice one Uriel lol!
""Now, when the server will be up and run, what kind of game? (Single map Campaign, map, Campaign) How many map in Campaign?
What map? What kind of config? (You can limit the roles single map es gold 2 rifle, no panzer, 1 MG.... for all the single map).""...... good question ... if some1 see the name of server is only ""TEST"" .. Elanius and Nameles choose another 10 maps campain , i hope without panzer and rifle , MG choose leader or all members ...
That's good, simple i don't know about it. Maybe I was much hurried!!! But any way if I have to help with config, let me know the maps and the rule.

GayLodr wrote:
Ufff nice one Uriel lol!
""I don't understand very well what are rule for public server. No Spawn Killing, and? (i think you must write down somenthing for internal use and public....)"" ......... i thing public server dont have oficial rules ( or ??? ) , we just need to chose what we want ... then i do some baners for first warning , second from members , third kick ( can it be ? )

If you want a full server we must maintain some noobs on server.... for this reason i think it's better no SK at all (think if me or 4nti or krisuu go in enemy spawn with mg..... not funny Wink ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:26 am

i have problem only with rotation campan ... when i come to last map server dont load first ,,, just stop ... can you help ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:46 am

Btw uriel Vanessa is not "him" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:34 am

GayLodr wrote:
i have problem only with rotation campan ... when i come to last map server dont load first ,,, just stop ... can you help ?

send me the config files, i will look. Maybe u don't call the first map when the last is finished.

/ CAMPAIGN ROTATION - official campaigns

// WATCHDOG
set com_watchdog_cmd "vstr d_initial ; say watchdog found no map running - restarted mapcycle"

// MAP

set d1 "campaign cmpgn_northafrica ; set nextcampaign vstr d2"
set d2 "campaign cmpgn_centraleurope ; set nextcampaign vstr d1"

set d_initial "set g_gametype 4 ; map oasis ; set nextcampaign vstr d2"
vstr d_initial

// END CAMPAIGN ROTATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:58 am

its good idea that we have 1 private and 1 public server but....i didnt saw our second server ..can anyone tell me whats the problem jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 am

We have second server ?? ... i have seen one on 2.56 , but it was on saturday ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:24 am

well this saturday someone said that we have other server too..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 am

that was me ... and none1 now nothing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:48 am

What? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fantus

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Ok my reactions.....

1) I dont care if i have any passwords or no... i can kick people just by vote (coz im so convincing) Wink basicly im absolutely allright with just admin pass and his rights... ...if some1 gonna tell me...

2) Server... ...I personaly believe (Very Happy) that the ideal of our server would be to make something like AoD Etpro (Woodskis server) everything is there 2 campings all the single maps and all confings we need for internal use... also it must be possible to switch between public campings and maps for us...

I dont undersatnd how to make server like this I havent ever done something like that... So this is now task for Gaylodr's friend coz as far as i understand it i he refuses to give pass to others... so for example lies cant help... corect me if imwrong pls...

3) For public use we should ofc have some rules.... no selfkill in battle, no spawnkillin, no spawncamp, no spawnarty, no cheats, no polish...i mean english only... and behave dont be complaining arguing comepetitive ect... Very Happy Some gun restriction : i would only ban panzer.... internal use ---> no rules

4)Hierarchy... I was called to be warorg even if i didnt ask for it and didnt want it... I just had bad luck... but i think that there is not much to do wrong in my function... if u wnat cw tell me i can arrange it... Wink Vanessa isnt too much active i know and im sorry for that... And Yes Elan shoul make some co-leaders... And i think that u (lies) should be that coz u have called for all this... or u can replace vanessa... both would be great


5) Saturday the training on <!> the internall part was at least a bit helpfull we just practised supply... If u compare it to the "cw" today.... which was just nightmare for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElANiUS



Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-02-24
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Finally, I've got a time to write into this very important topic for all. Uriel, you're right. I got your point of view to many of things there.

Firstly, you should know, that we have been playing on public servers and not on private. We're learning everything, rules, tactics, strategies, timing, selfkill etc. This is exactly what you have to understand, that we are still in teaching and we could named ourselves "Noobs" in scrims...

Secondly, I talked with GayLodr yesterday and sent to him everything what we need on our server. Now, we have just wait for the results. Another thing, that We would make an EtPro 3.1.9 !

Thirdly, it's true,that Vanessa = Battle Commander = useless. I like her , but she is not so active like we want (bad time zone, USA and other many factors) It's not her fault. My vote goes to Uriel like Teamleader in scrims, he is a very smart boy, he knows what we have to do and when, he's got a lot of experience, just everything. I know that you want be "just a player", but your skills have to be use in our gaming. Our Warorga goes to Nameless. And now,very important CO Leaders should go to Fantus and PsychoMantis. They are online the most of the time and I trust him as well.

To sum up, Saturday "training" was not so bad. We saw players who wanted to play in wars. On the other side, you can see them like visitors of this forum. Well,if you think we need more training, We can play every Fridays or other day...just let me know.

Uff...I think that's all for today. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Fantus wrote:

no cheat
lol!

Thanks Elanius for Co leader clown well if all agree.But i agree with u activity is important thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Fantus wrote:

Ok my reactions.....

Strange way for opening a conversation...

Fantus wrote:

1) I dont care if i have any passwords or no... i can kick people just by vote (coz im so convincing) Wink basicly im absolutely allright with just admin pass and his rights... ...if some1 gonna tell me...

2) Server... ...I personaly believe (Very Happy) that the ideal of our server would be to make something like AoD Etpro (Woodskis server) everything is there 2 campings all the single maps and all confings we need for internal use... also it must be possible to switch between public campings and maps for us...

I dont undersatnd how to make server like this I havent ever done something like that... So this is now task for Gaylodr's friend coz as far as i understand it i he refuses to give pass to others... so for example lies cant help... corect me if imwrong pls...

Seeking help is a privilege not a obligation. ...

Fantus wrote:

4)Hierarchy... I was called to be warorg even if i didnt ask for it and didnt want it... I just had bad luck... but i think that there is not much to do wrong in my function... if u wnat cw tell me i can arrange it... Wink Vanessa isnt too much active i know and im sorry for that... And Yes Elan shoul make some co-leaders... And i think that u (lies) should be that coz u have called for all this... or u can replace vanessa... both would be great


5) Saturday the training on <!> the internall part was at least a bit helpfull we just practised supply... If u compare it to the "cw" today.... which was just nightmare for me...

4) I can't tell to vanessa that is not very present, and then do the same. So tks you but i don't have time for a be WA (WarArranger) or WL (WarLeader).

5) Saturday the training was of 10 minutes..... U remeber explanation with ppl without TS.... that was training, other was practice.


Elanius wrote:

Firstly, you should know, that we have been playing on public servers and not on private. We're learning everything, rules, tactics, strategies, timing, selfkill etc. This is exactly what you have to understand, that we are still in teaching and we could named ourselves "Noobs" in scrims...

How did you hear about the 1 ° World War, you have studied or have done? If you want play for competion need to study what how when to do.... And not only playing, yes, is boring sometime ... But don't think that, after, other clan can say we are noob...

Elanius wrote:

Thirdly, it's true,that Vanessa = Battle Commander = useless. I like her , but she is not so active like we want (bad time zone, USA and other many factors) It's not her fault. My vote goes to Uriel like Teamleader in scrims, he is a very smart boy, he knows what we have to do and when, he's got a lot of experience, just everything. I know that you want be "just a player", but your skills have to be use in our gaming. Our Warorga goes to Nameless. And now,very important CO Leaders should go to Fantus and PsychoMantis. They are online the most of the time and I trust him as well.
Like sayed, i'm "just a player" nothing more. I don't have any vs Vanessa, I don't know her, and maybe she is the best WL. I just say what i see... can't be a WL if is not present in all war......

Elanius - Fantus wrote:

Well,if you think we need more training, We can play every Fridays or other day...just let me know.

And i think that u (lies) should be that coz u have called for all this... or u can replace vanessa... both would be great
more? I called? Maybe was my bad, but I lissen arround that u are a Clan, I was thinking that this was your way befor me.....
So when u need a player for war, i'm here. When u wanna training, i'm here. When u wanna play for fun, i'm here. But plz, don't call me for playing with clan like vhr - aod - TE, becouse them will pawn us. And sometime is hard to lissen the joke after .....

Now I can say ufffff, thats all.
Do not change your way of thinking for me . . . . I'm neard Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee



Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:15 pm

well guys

first of all i want to apologize for not go to the war. I just enter on pc now, because i had to study all day :S............... Sorry.

second, i think that when will be a war, we need to be adivisid like 2 days before, because if not, a lot of players dont will come. I just see it now. Im not a good player, but i play almoast every day to became 1. I wasnt saing that in not wrong, yes, im wrong to not had come to the war, but it was because i really dont know that it will happen............ Sorry again

third, i think that we need more training, i mean, we could play every friday, saturda and maybe sunday

about TS, i donwload, but dont understand how to use. i have webcam (dont have headset) and i instal the TS2, but i dont know how to use it. Sad

that all

Ass. Lee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsychoMantis

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Moon

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:23 pm

how to use Teamspeak 2 RC2
open it,then press connection,quick connect,make your nick name (ETC Eddie),server adress:212.80.95.11:8768,press connect and it must works....then u will see channels and when we are on TS there must be channel called B&W
btw u dont need to have a microphone its important to listen...more than speaking
if u dont understand something just ask clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GayLodr

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:14 am

Wauu ... is this topic Admins, referres and others ???? ... for CW we have topic , for TS2 also , why you put all in one ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uriel



Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:06 am

Eddie wrote:
well guys

first of all i want to apologize for not go to the war. I just enter on pc now, because i had to study all day :S............... Sorry.

second, i think that when will be a war, we need to be adivisid like 2 days before, because if not, a lot of players dont will come. I just see it now. Im not a good player, but i play almoast every day to became 1. I wasnt saing that in not wrong, yes, im wrong to not had come to the war, but it was because i really dont know that it will happen............ Sorry again

third, i think that we need more training, i mean, we could play every friday, saturda and maybe sunday

about TS, i donwload, but dont understand how to use. i have webcam (dont have headset) and i instal the TS2, but i dont know how to use it. Sad

that all

Ass. Lee

I agrree, for official event you must advertise with 1-2 days........
But Eddie, if u play every day, you can make scrims (praccy idk how you call it) every day. Just find 2 other member for 3v3, ask the permission for play to leader or co-leader (if are online, otherwise play any way Razz ) and go! IMPORTANT: if leader or Coleader is not present, specify alway that is fun game....
And if you are playing on our public server (after you solve the truble) open ts, join the channel and make fun with your teammate Wink , but always play like in war, make teamwork, if u play med choose 1 eng and follow him (Take it live to objective).... and so on

cyu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee



Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:20 am

PsychoMantis wrote:
how to use Teamspeak 2 RC2
open it,then press connection,quick connect,make your nick name (ETC Eddie),server adress:212.80.95.11:8768,press connect and it must works....then u will see channels and when we are on TS there must be channel called B&W
btw u dont need to have a microphone its important to listen...more than speaking
if u dont understand something just ask clown

well, i donwload the TS2 for server and instal. Then i logining with superadmin, and i dont find a option for connect

where is it??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee



Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:26 am

i do all

but dont connect :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admins,refeeres and others   

Back to top Go down
 
Admins,refeeres and others
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mods and admins!
» Comandos Básicos y cosas que necesitan saber los admins nuevos
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse
» Happy Birthday Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: