Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Config/// (config lost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nefral

Config/// (config lost) Empty
PostSubject: Config/// (config lost)   Config/// (config lost) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:24 am

He does anyone knows a good page to look for a config?
Many of the "old" pages are down.

At the moment i got the problem, that sometimes, when i contact, i lost all my commands that i did a couple of weeks ago. And then i have to do them all again (sucks rly hard).
at least iam not sure how to improve my own config for getting max. fps etc. .

Maybe someone could help me Wink
thx already,
nefral
Back to top Go down
Nefral

PostSubject: Re: Config/// (config lost)   Config/// (config lost) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 am

btw.
i need someone who can explain me, how to add a new config, without cancelling the old one:/
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: Config/// (config lost)   Config/// (config lost) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 am

Hello my friend, i want you to become the greatest player of all the time, so here is a link with a huge number of configs: http://www.gamersfiles.net/files/4-ET_Configs

You can see the pictures from the game (in every config) and feel free to try any of them what you like and then you will choose the best one for you.

If you have any questions, i will be glad to answer you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Config/// (config lost)   Config/// (config lost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Config/// (config lost)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: