Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

apply/wile'05

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wile05

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:32 am

Your English skills: quite shit Very Happy

CONTACT

Xfire: majliv

ABOUT ET

Skill: low
Your Nick in game: wile'05
Favourite Weapon: SMG
Favourite Class: Medic
Favourite Maps: Adler

YOUR CLANS
Your Previous Clans: pingis
Why Did You Leave the Clan(s):- all good things comes to an end Sad

OTHER

Do you have TS 2 installed?: Nope, but i have own server on teamspeak 3
Do you have use a headset for gaming?: ofc!
Are you prepared to get TS2 or headset if you don't have one?: ofc!
How active you are going to be in game and forums: very active at this moment, cuz i have no job. after 4-6 weeks back to job, so can be active only at nightly.
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 am

He is a very nice boy, also with some skill Razz You are accepted since today. Do you use splatterladder? If you don't, you should start using it...it's very comfortable tool and even more, we are register there: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=165620

Secondly, you will use only one nick and tag is following: ^0B^your coulour&^7W^the same colour which you choose.^7Your nick +- some symbols.

Check the clan page on splatterladder to see which colours have been already taken. Go to the game with a new nick and play (then i can add you to our roster).

See you in game mate!
Back to top Go down
Escobar

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 am

Welcome!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
wile05

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:31 am

Thanks guys! Smile aww... ^D is already taken.. hmm Wink
But I dont know what went wrong, but still waiting my post from splatterladder for loging in -.-
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:00 am

I hope that you will choose some suitable colour for you (when you have a range of about 30 colours Razz).

What about the news on et.splatterladder?? Were you successful at loging in?? You can start playing with our tag and your chosen colour and then reserve your nick on et.splatterladder and i will add you.
Back to top Go down
wile05

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving...   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 am

Sorry but I think Im out. Sad
I like to play in hbc server, and now the situation is that anybody of us cant play there under B&W tag.
Thanks for everything Elanius, I hope we meet again somewhere or in hbc after ban goes end Smile
GL & HF Guys!
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

I see mate, that's fine. See you on some server (HBC is not my favorite one but it would be fine to meet you and play there again anyway)!

Gl mate and looking forward to seeing you again!
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Rejected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apply/wile'05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply/wile'05   apply/wile'05 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply/wile'05
Page 1 of 1