Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i heard some good news :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
20Coronas

i heard some good news :D Empty
PostSubject: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am

Hey guys,
im 20Coronas from HA now, but i heard some good news about B&W clan, im happy that this clan is back!

and Jordan told me about u need some good players and something about CZ and SK clan Very Happy it is true?

He told me, that stalker, rybiz and some ppl from slovak and czech wanna join .... how is it?

and when will be new your new server?

Greetz 20Coronas
Back to top Go down
20Coronas

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am

and one more question Razz
in which version do u play? 2.56 or 2.60b ??

Greetz 20Coronas
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Actually, some of us plaay on both patches, e.g. Nameless or me... I don't know any present news about recruiting so I am a little bit suprised what's going on....

Anyway, we won't accept all who wants to join...I need to see the skill of your gaming or at least have some contact to you...Rybiz is a huge noob, sorry for that hard words...

Leave me a message there with your contact...:-) See u in game...
Back to top Go down
20Coronas

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 am

man, u are wrong elanius Razz

this is only congratulating post to B&W clan, that clan is back Very Happy lol Very Happy
i dont wanna be in.... Very Happy lol
i hope, that i will see soon good and strong clan!
and when u heard something about me and recruit in B&W, that is bad Exclamation

Greez 20Coronas still |+HA+|20Coronas
Back to top Go down
ElANiUS

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Little misunderstood, right...:-D Jorday told me you wanna join, so sorry for my wrong thought...anyway, i wouldn't want you in my clan... lol!

You will see the strongest clan on this verison, no doubt about it...but you will hear about us more than just on this patch...

Cu InGame ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fantus

Fantus

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 pm

awkward! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B&W|Marcus'
Admin
B&W|Marcus'

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:30 am

i no noob!

thx ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwclan.unas.cz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i heard some good news :D   i heard some good news :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i heard some good news :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: